Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Birthday Shopping

Last weekend was my birthday, Sunday to be exact. So Saturday I figured I needed to do a little pre birthday shopping. I was actually just looking for a sundress. First stop, Bealls Outlet. While they had zero dresses, I did manage to find a cute turquoise camisol for about $3 and a great bargain on a green Chicos jacket. If you have ever been to Chicos, you'll understand the bargain. Their jackets typically are at least $100, I got mine for $8, yes $8. Even the cashier was impressed. I probably won't wear it for a while, the heat index being over 100 degrees and all, but it will be a nice addition to my fall and winter wardrobe. I also picked up a shirt for Bob (I usually do that when I shop, then he can't say anything, although to give him credit, he wouldn't anyways).
I headed next to another Bealls Outlet in hopes of finding the elusive sundress. No luck again, but I did pick up a couple of pairs of flip flops for good measure.

Still looking for my dress and getting tired, I decided one more stop and then that was it. Right next door is the regular Bealls so off I went. I dug thru the sale dresses for quite a while, took about 5 or 6 into the fitting room with me. Well, the first one I tried on I loved!! I mean really, really loved! Here it is in aquamarine(they only had black at Bealls):
Naturally, I had to get it. It's so flattering. It wasn't at all what I was actually looking for, but that's when you end up finding the best stuff. Well, I was determined to find another one I loved it so much.
So I did some online searching and ended up finding it in the aquamarine at Boscov's Department store(never heard of them, but they have some great prices). It should be here sometime next week. If I could only find them in enough colors to wear one every day, I probably would buy them all! I'll tell more about the rest of my birthday weekend soon! Until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment