Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Painting With a Twist

Thursday night 4 of my coworkers and I decided to have a fun night out. We went to Painting With a Twist. I had never heard of it, but one of the girls found out about it so we decided to try it. It's basically a fun night out with some friends where you drink a little wine and learn how to paint! Yes, we painted a Funky Chicken! What a blast we had. They have a teacher who walks you through each step and in 2 hours you have a masterpiece(at least that's what I am calling mine).
This was just a fun night out I can't wait to do it again. I think I have Bob talked into making it a date night for us as well at some point. They have some paintings where there are 2 that go together, so you can do it as a couple. They have a ton to choose from. They also do private parties which would be great for a bridal shower or birthday party. It truly was one of the funnest things I have done in a while. I will be framing my Funky Chicken this weekend and finding a prominent place to hang him in our house, that's how proud I am!!


Here are a few shots of us having fun and also a group shot at the end with our masterpieces. Oh and our instructor, Sharon, was so much fun. We went to the location in Trinity FL and highly recommend it if you live in the area. She was awesome, thanks, Sharon!

No comments:

Post a Comment