Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

CVS shopping

 CVS/pharmacy Green Bag Tag - "Tag your reusable bag" and get $1 ExtraBuck every 4th visit

I love CVS! I admit it. It has seriously become one of my favorite stores. A lot of it has to do with the fact that I love a bargain. If you haven't shopped there much, you should. For example, I noticed they had the Garnier moisturizer I use on sale for $4.99, regularly $7.99. I had 2 $1 coupons along with $8 in CVS Extracare Bucks (ECB) that I had earned on a previous visit. So, I paid 39¢ for $16 worth of moisturizer (I figured I would get 2 while on sale). And then on top of that, they gave me another $5 in ECBs for being a member of their Beauty Club. For every $50 on beauty care (also lots of other personal care things) you get $5 in ECBs. So they basically paid me to take it out of the store. Another thing I recently learned about CVS from http://coupondivas.com/: CVS has a Green Bag Tag. You buy the tag for 99¢ and attach it to a reusable shopping bag. You get it scanned every time you shop and every 4th scan, you get $1 in Extra Bucks.

I recommend checking out the Coupon Divas website or check them out on Facebook. I have learned a lot. And in this economy I am all about saving money. Have fun shopping!!! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment