Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Miche Bag

My new Blue Zoe Miche cover
I got a great surprise when I got home from work today. Several months ago I applied to be on the Miche Bag consumer panel. In case you don't know, Miche Bag is a basic purse with a twist. It has magnets inside and you can purchase hundreds of different shells to change the look of your bag in seconds. Anyways, when they accepted me as a member, they said I would receive surveys to take periodically and as a thank you from the Miche Bag people, I would receive a Miche goodie bag every three months. Today I got my first thank you and it was a shell! I never thought I would actually get a new shell. It's called the Blue Zoe. It's a zebra print with turquoise trim. I will have to post a picture! Love, love, love my Miche Bag! Thanks, Miche!!

No comments:

Post a Comment