Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lean Cuisine Spring Rolls

I recently came across the new Lean Cuisine Springs Rolls at the grocery store. They come in 3 varieties: Thai Style Chicken, Garlic Chicken and Fajita Style Chicken. I was skeptical when I bought them, but I was pleasantly surprised! They were delicious. I have not tried the Southwest yet, but Bob has and he said they were great. I would probably put some sour cream or salsa on this one. I love the Thai one, I dip them in sweet and sour sauce. I was surprised how much I liked the Garlic Chicken as they have caramelized onions and spinach, not 2 of my favorite things. I dipped them in ranch dressing, but I love to dip, so you might like them without dipping. Wow, they were really good! Highly recommend giving them all a try! I love having them for lunch at work, yum!!!! One thing I will mention, I microwaved them about 45 seconds to a minute longer than they say, seems to help the middle cook fully and get a bit crispy. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment